Ernie is an entrepreneur and avid reader of business/management books. Ernie is the CEO of Mocha Market and recently started a consulting company called Lean Office. Ernie received his Electrical Engineering degree from the University of Alabama and graduated from Vanderbilt University with a Masters of Engineering in Management of Technology.
On behalf of Mr. Campbell, you are invited to attend the Chick-fil-A Leadercast at the The Factory in Franklin on May 6th, and learn leadership concepts from renowned leaders including Seth Godin, John Maxwell, Dave Ramsey, Robin Roberts, Dan Cathy and many others.
This event is hosted by NCC member Ernie Campbell.
This year’s Leadercast will focus on the following topics:
- How individuals and teams can use their voices to create positive change
- Leading based on respect and relationship rather than rights and position
- The difference between dynamic leadership and mediocre management
- Creating a culture of servant hood and innovation
- How to provide exceptional customer service
- The keys to unlocking creativity in your workplace
Get out of the office and enjoy this interactive leadership conference! Chick-fil-A Leadercast Leadership Training May 6, 2011 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM The Factory in Franklin For ticketing information visit www.nashvilleleadercast.eventbrite.com or call 615-479-6720.
We also have sponsorship opportunities available. Have your company’s name associated with some of the most recognizable names in the world.